Tuesday, November 4, 2008

U.S. election day--be sure to vote!

By the times this posts on my blog, I will be working the early shift at one of four polling locations in my small city. This is just a reminder to come visit me or your local polling place and vote. It is a great responsibility and even if you cannot stomach the rhetoric after all this time, there are still local races and referendums that are important and will more directly affect you. Please be responsible and vote!

And if you are wondering which person is me, look for the woman who looks like she could be the daughter of any of the rest of the workers. I really enjoy helping out and seeing all the people voting. The local clerk's office is always looking for more poll workers if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment