Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Referral love for June 2008

Many thanks to those who sent traffic my way. I have seen a recent uptick in traffic to my blog, which I am happy to see.

I participated in the Festival of Frugality #129 with my article Repurposing items for the garden. Thank you to all those who chose to follow the link and explore my site.

Top Five Referrers:
1. Festival of Frugality
2. MoneyNing
3. Frugal in the Fruitlands
4. Frugal for Life
5. The Simple Dollar

And special thank you to litlefallofrain for her link to my article Simplify my existence! and sending some of her flist my way.

Top Articles for June:
1. Recipe Monday: Rhubarb Torte (love that seasonal fruit!)
2. How to rollover (or move) your IRA (inspired by Google searches)
3. The foibles of saving money
4. Analyzing my net worth for May 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment