Monday, September 1, 2008

Referral Love for August 2008

Thank to all who are reading this blog whether by subscription or by search. August was not a stellar month for postings, and I hope to make up some ground in September. If my words tickle your fancy, consider subscribing to my RSS feed so you can stay updated with my blog.

I contributed to articles to two carnivals:
Managing my income at The 164th Carnival of Personal Finance: City Slickers Edition hosted by Squawkfox.
Dealing with a monthly paycheck at Carnival of Money Stories #71-Wander Around the World with Me hosted by Value for Your Life.

Thanks for including my posts!

Top Five Referrers
1. Google I find it interesting to see what searches hit my blog and wonder how Google refers people here.
2. Squawkfox
3. The Festival of Frugality I am glad to see people liked my posts enough to follow my blog.
4. Frugal for Life
5. Financial Ramblings I did better in the rankings for July versus June, but FR exhausted me with his multidimensional analysis of the pfblogosphere.

Top Two Articles
1. Planning for Christmas gift giving
2. Recipe Monday: Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
My postings were light in August so Top Five Articles seemed silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment